Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No Sugar Freezer Jam

It seems appropriate from what I do for a living, to start off with health and nutrition as I open this new blog. 

Today, I threw out the sugar. 

It's been irritating me over the past few years and now, I hate to admit, it's almost making me sick.

Yes, I'm one of those that loves sugar foods beyond belief, but I like feeling good over feeling nauseous. 

Sugar - we're filing for a divorce today. You need to go live with the neighbor!

This morning, I emptied the last few spoonfuls of jam and wondered, how I will replace it? While searching online, I remembered that both my mother and grandmothers made Freezer Jam. Simple, easy, it can be accomplished during a short time in the morning.

Provided by $5 Dinners

No comments:

Post a Comment