Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2015

Fantastic Laundry Soap for Pennies A Load!

Looking for a soap recipe that costs only pennies on the dollar, yet works wonderfully? You've found the place! 

Not only that, but it make 10 gallons (or 5 gallons, if you wish to use 1/2 the amount in your wash). 

A skeptic, I couldn't believe that it would work this great, but not only does it clean the laundry, it also degreases the kitchen pipes (which I have had a problem with over the years), shines the stainless steel sinks, etc. As you can see, I am enjoying the degreasing benefits of tallow found in the bar of Fels-Natha or Zote (which is what I used).

Just be ready to store a 5 gallon container of the product as it makes a large quantity. To get started, click on the link below:

1 comment:

  1. After having made the soap with Fels-Naptha and another batch with Pink Zote, I discovered the following:
    1. It's much easier to grate the Fels-Naptha and to quickly, and easily melt it.
    2. Though I loved the performance of the Pink Zote, it took a very long time to grate, it much oilier, and takes forever to melt. In fact, I finally just gave up and made the soap without it being totally melted. That's ok. It still works.

    ReplyDelete